Monday, June 11, 2012


The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

Your beauty it truly amazes me
It’s a face I want, but I can’t see
A perfect body, a perfect girl
The most beautiful one in all the world
With a loving heart, a pretty smile
She’s got class and she’s got style
She’s got the moves, she’s funny too
What she doesn’t have, I don’t have a clue
‘Cuz she’s got me completely mad for her
But she seems to think that this guy is bad for her
And so he’s sad for her, wants her to be happy
And if she wants, this perfect girl can have me
Your beauty it truly fazes me
In your arms is a place I long to be
I want to be there, my hand in yours
Next to your perfect body, it has no flaws
No flaws, no faults, no imperfections
You’d be the best choice out of the selection
But there’s no comparison, you’re just way better
And now that I’ve met her, I’ll never forget her
If only she’d let me be more than this
And fulfil my longing to kiss her lips
One more time, one turns to two
Two becomes forever and then I’m with you
Clueless, learning, in this cold world
But you warm my heart ‘cuz you’re so beautiful, girl



                                                                                               By:-Komal Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment